Welcome to the Children’s Room!
Summer Reading Lists
Are you looking for the required and suggested reading lists for Lynnfield Public Schools? You can find these lists for all Lynnfield Public Schools at https://sites.google.com/lynnfield.k12.ma.us/lpssummerreading/home
Many of the suggested reading books are available digitally on Libby and hoopla. You can download these apps and sign in using your library card. You can also place a hold on physical copies of the books and make an appointment to pickup at Sidewalk Service. For information about the apps or Sidewalk Service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For friendly Librarians!
- The friendly librarians in the Children’s Room are there to help you find materials, information or whatever you might need. They are always open to suggestions for things you would like to see added to the Library collection!
- For information!
- Librarians can help find resources to help with homework assignments and learning just for fun. In addition to our Reference collection, nonfiction collection, biography collections, we have access to several online databases.
- For fun reading!
- We have great books and downloadable e-books for babies through middle schoolers.
- For entertainment!
- Going on a long car ride? Explore our downloadable e-audiobooks or audiobooks on CD or Playaway. Need something to do on a rainy evening? Borrow one of our many DVDs!
- For play!
- The Children’s Room has a puppet theater and a stock of animal puppets for the theatrically-inclined, as well as a set of Melissa & Doug puzzles. We also offer arts & crafts supplies like blank paper, coloring sheets, crayons, and scissors.
- For programs!
- We offer a wide range of year-round programs for babies all the way through elementary school students. Whether you love books, music, art, math & science, the Library has something for you! The activities are great, and offer a great opportunity to make friends with your neighbors. All of our programs are completely free.
Keep in touch by Friending the Library on Facebook!