Chris is one of our amazing subs! She covers the Circulation Desk when someone is sick or on vacation and always does a great job. She shared her favorite recent 7 books below. Click on the titles to find out more or place them on hold! All of these books are available in the Lynnfield Library catalog.
1. The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson
2. We Ride Upon Sticks by Quan Barry
3. Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: A Therapist, HER Therapist, and Our Lives Revealed by Lori Gottlieb
4. Dirt: Adventures in Lyon as a Chef in Training, Father, and Sleuth for the Secret of French Cooking by Bill Buford
5. Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell
6. Nature’s Best Hope: A New Approach to Conservation That Starts in Your Backyard by Douglas W. Tallamy
7. The Guest Book by Sarah Blake