Due to the forthcoming Town upgrade of the Library and Meeting House septic systems, we may experience some interruptions in normal service over a period of six weeks. We apologize for the disruptions, and thank you in advance for your patience.
The Library Parking Lot will be closed starting Tuesday, October 22 and will remain close for the entire week. Parking will be available on Arlington St. and Summer St.
At this point, we also anticipate some of the following as potential disruptions:
- Project vehicles parked on Summer Street
- Project vehicles and crew coming in and out of the Common
- Closure of parts of Summer Street
- Closure of the Library parking lot for up to a week
- Limited daytime closure of the Library building
We will update our website, social media accounts, and signage as the project timeline is updated. Please call us ahead of time if you want to ensure that the Library is open for your intended visit: (781) 334-5411 or (781) 334-5176.