The Library is located at 18 Summer Street on the Lynnfield Common next to the Centre Congregational Church.
Free parking is available in the small lot behind the Library and in the municipal lot across the street next to the Town Hall. Parking is also available on adjacent public streets.
Please note the time constraints posted for Arlington Street near the Post Office.
From the South:
Take Route 128/95 north to exit 41 (Main Street Lynnfield/Wakefield).
1. Bear right at the bottom of the ramp and go toward, Lynnfield Center. You will be on Main street.
2. After approximately 1.5 miles you will reach Lynnfield Common. A group of stores will be on your left. Bear right at the fork.
3. The Library is a white clapboard building at the far end of the Common, next to the white Congregational church.
From the North:
1. Take Route 128/95 south to exit 43 (Walnut Street Lynnfield/Saugus). Bear right at the bottom of the ramp. You will be on Walnut Street.
2. Follow Walnut Street to the end (about 1/2 mile). At the stop sign turn left onto Summer Street.
3. Follow Summer Street about one mile to Lynnfield Center.
4. The Library is a white clapboard building on the right, immediately after the Post Office.
From Route 1:
1. From the south, take the Salem Street/Lynn/Lynnfield/Rt. 129 exit (exits to the right). Then take a left at the lights at Salem St./Lynnfield Center. If you are coming from the north, follow signs for 129 East/Lynn. At the lights, take a right on Salem St.
2. You are on Salem Street. Pass Our Lady of the Assumption Church on the right.
3. Bear right at the Fire Station. You will be on Summer Street.
4. Follow Summer Street for 2 miles. The library is a white clapboard building on your right immediately after the Post Office.