Curious Kids Lynnfield welcomes you to join us in the Children’s Room at the Library for a FREE class for children ages 3 and 4 years old!
This class will integrate concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math pulled directly from the Massachusetts Preschool Guidelines, and will be one hour in length.
Curious Kids uses a developmentally appropriate, play-based, hands-on approach to enrichment instruction and this class is a “don’t miss!”
Registration is required and space is limited to 10 Children,
be sure to sign up early so they don’t miss out!
A few policies:
– This class is for three- and four-year-olds only.
– If you must cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your absence
– If registration is full, please email us at email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
– Parents and Caregivers are asked to stay; please remember to bring your registration “ticket,” either on your phone or in hard copy!
– While siblings of children registered for the class are welcome to play in the Children’s Room space with their parent or caregiver during the class, we only have enough materials for those children registered for the class.
– Please arrive promptly!
This program is generously funded by the Friends of the Lynnfield Library!